What You’ll Need To Drive For Kuuka
Documents & Licence:
- Age proof: Any document to verify you as 18 years and above.
- A clean driving license.
- CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) certificate for moped and car couriers.
- Work permit issued by the UK Government.
Additionally, we need people with commendable work ethics and good communication skills.
Our Background Check includes the following:
A DBS check
- You can get a DBS Check done from the Post Office and send us a copy of the documents.
- The documents shared should be in these formats only: JPEG, PNG, and PDF files (NO Screenshots).
- Note that a DBS Check does not include age proof, which will need to be provided to us separately.
Right To Work check:
Documents needed are mentioned below.
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- UK/EEA Passport OR Non-EEA Passport with a biometric residence permit
- EEA ID card (with an alternate photo ID)
- UK Birth Certificate with your National Insurance Number
- Bank or Credit Card statement dating no older than 3 months
- Council Tax bill dating no older than 12 month
- Utility bill dating no older than 3 months
Insurance types we accept:
- Annual Coverage Insurance.
- 30-Days Coverage Insurance.
- Pay-As-You-Go (Coverage for only when you are delivering an order).
You are accountable for ensuring that you have the correct insurance. You shall be responsible in case you are not properly covered. Additionally, any sort of insurance fraud is frowned upon and will be dealt with stringently.