What You’ll Need To Drive For Kuuka

What is Last Mile Logistics
Documents & Licence:
  • Age proof: Any document to verify you as 18 years and above.
  • A clean driving license.
  • CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) certificate for moped and car couriers.
  • Work permit issued by the UK Government.
Additionally, we need people with commendable work ethics and good communication skills.
Our Background Check includes the following:
  • A DBS check
    • You can get a DBS Check done from the Post Office and send us a copy of the documents.
    • The documents shared should be in these formats only: JPEG, PNG, and PDF files (NO Screenshots).
    • Note that a DBS Check does not include age proof, which will need to be provided to us separately.
  • Right To Work check:

    Documents needed are mentioned below.
    • Identity proof
    • Address proof
    • UK/EEA Passport OR Non-EEA Passport with a biometric residence permit
    • EEA ID card (with an alternate photo ID)
    • UK Birth Certificate with your National Insurance Number
    • Bank or Credit Card statement dating no older than 3 months
    • Council Tax bill dating no older than 12 month
    • Utility bill dating no older than 3 months
  • Insurance types we accept:
    • Annual Coverage Insurance.
    • 30-Days Coverage Insurance.
    • Pay-As-You-Go (Coverage for only when you are delivering an order).

You are accountable for ensuring that you have the correct insurance. You shall be responsible in case you are not properly covered. Additionally, any sort of insurance fraud is frowned upon and will be dealt with stringently.

Insurance Covers required:

  • Vehicle Insurance: In the unfortunate event that your vehicle is damaged, stolen, or met with an accident.
  • Haulage Insurance: In case you possess a heavy goods vehicle (HGV) and transport goods from one depot (or a similar location) to another.
  • Goods in Transit Insurance: To be allowed to transport people’s goods/possessions on our platform.
  • Public Liability Insurance: For legal compensation claims made against you in the event that someone is injured or killed as a result of your work activity.
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance: In an event where you have to pay compensation to a client for suffering a financial loss as a result of your work activity.